Thursday, November 15, 2012

If only -Part two

Shout out to @Team_MinajTCI for being the first comment on the new story, thank u! Thanks to all who commented, I appreciate it. Don't for get to leave a comment telling what u think, also this story will have three chapters then on to the next. Here's part two, enjoy! 





I look over the text and low and behold it was Omari saying that he wanted to see Julz. 

"Yeah right, u wanna see him for what reason?" I mumbled to myself as I went back into my room. 

I look over at my son still sleeping, I gently picked him up and wiped him down then started dressing him. I couldn't help but start to feel a little sad, my son is sick and I'm taking care of him by myself. It's a lot for me and yeah my mom helps but I'm still doing most of it on my own. I looked over at my phone and read the text from Mari

Whack ass baby daddy: Can I please see my son?!

Wow, so now he wants to claim him as his son? Ugh I swear he can work my nerve's but you know what... that is his dad and he needs to be there for him too 

Me: meet us at his doctor office 1:30

And I sent the text. If he really wanted to see him then he would meet us there and if not I wouldn't be shocked.  

It was now 12:30 and I still needed to do my hair, guess I'll be rocking a fishtail braid. I took Julz to my little sister because he was awake and wouldn't want to stay in his play pin. I swear he loves that girl, hell sometimes I think he loves her more then me. Lol. To be honest I couldn't stand her while I was pregnant, guess that's why he kinda looks like her and loves her as much as he does. 

I walked back in my bathroom and did my hair. After I finished I made Juelz diaper bag and grabbed both of us a light jacket. I told my mom bye and headed for the door. 

~Doctor office~ 

I parked my car and went to grab my son and his thing when I felt a tap on my ass and a slight squeeze which cause me to jump and scream

"What the hell, don't fucking scare me like that. You damn near gave me a heart attack" I said to Omari as I pushed him back to give me some space

Can't believe he actually showed up, I really thought he wouldn't. I handed him Juelz and locked my car as we walked into the office. I signed us in and sat beside Mari. I shook my head at how awkward he looked holding Julz, it's really sad he doesn't even know how to properly hold his son. 

"Could you fix his neck, how would you like to sleep like that?" I asked with an attitude. 

"Damn why do you have to start, I'm just trying to be here with him. I don't need your stupid ass attitude" 

"Oh, so now you want to be here? After a year and a half, you want to fucking be here?" I laughed, such a sorry ass nigga. 

"Man look, I'm not going to stay here if you keep this shit up"

"You can fucking leave, I don't give a fuck and Julz sure doesn't. Hell he barely knows your deadbeat ass any fucking ways. So please leave, it ain't like you want to be here anyways" I spat coldly at him. I could tell I was getting to him by the his jawline clenching together.

"Yo you better chill with that shit, acting like I don't be here for my son" 

Did this nigga really just say acting like he don't be here?! Don't nobody have to act, hell his ass really don't fucking be here but this ain't the time nor the place for me to act a fool. I thought as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Juelz Rodriguez" I heard a nurse speak loudly

I stood up and grabbed Juelz bag as Omari followed behind the nurse "Ugh I cant stand him" I thought as I burned a hole in the back of his head

I grabbed Julz and stripped him of his clothes so they could weigh him. I sat him back in Omari lap and took a seat in the chair. Julz just looked at him then looked over at me, then he began trying to get down. "My poor baby don't even recognize his own dad"

"That's dada" I said to Juelz as Omari tried to keep him in his lap

Julz started to shake his head no and was about to start crying when the nurse walked in. I motioned for Mari to sit Juelz on the scale, she then weighed him and took his vitals and said we could put his shirt back on but to leave his pants off.

"The doctor should be in here soon, its only one person ahead of you and I think he is just about done with them" the nurse said as she smiled and walked out.

"Are you going to put his shirt back on or what?" Mari asked me

I simply shook my head no and told him he could do it. He looked at me like I was dumb and grabbed the shirt to put on him. Juelz started to cry because Omari was being rough

"You don't have to be so rough, he is sick you know" I said stating the obvious and taking my son from him

"He makes me so fucking sick, why the hell would you be rough and you know he is already in pain?" I rubbed Julz back as I thought

The doctor walked in and checked Juelz, he was going into a crisis which is why he had a fever and was swelling. He gave him a shot and some medicine to take at home, I started putting his clothes back on and putting his stuff back in his bag. I ignored Omari as grabbed my purse and walked out the door to the front desk to make a follow up appointment.

Walking to the car Omari grabbed my arm and pulled me to him

"Would you just get the fuck off me!" I yelled without making eye contact

"Man I swear you make shit so hard, why the fuck do u do that Mia? Every fucking time I come around you making a big scene, you the reason why I don't see my son. Its you that's always tripping off of nothing, getting mad cause I'm talking to different females."

I was listening to everything he was saying but not giving a fuck, I just put Juelz in his seat and strapped him in shutting the door behind.

"I'm not the reason you not seeing your son so you can move with that lie, and to be honest I don't care what females you fuck with cause we will never be together again. I don't want a man that cant even take care of his own child, the only reason I called you was to tell you about Julz. That's the only reason I ever call you, I'm over you and your bullshit Mari. I will tell you this though, you don't ever have to worry about me or MY son, you want to see him then take me to court."

With that being said I walked to the drivers side and tried to get in but Mari shut the door back and pushed me against it with his arm on my neck. I couldn't breath and I couldn't move cause all his weight was pushed up against mines.

"I cant believe he's doing this in the middle of a parking lot" I thought as tears rolled down my cheeks. He bent down to my ear and spoke with anger in his voice

"Now get your ass in the car"

I did as he told me and got in the car

"Take yo ass over to the other fucking seat!" he yelled causing me to jump

I was so scared, I had never seen this side of Omari. I didn't know what he was going to do but I didn't have a good feeling about it. The look in his eyes was of a man that would kill, a man that would do anything......




Another cliffhanger BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
I hope u guys like it, please tell me what u think of this chapter in that beautiful white box below lol. Since this is a new blog I'm not going to ask for 10 comments even tho i should because in getting thousands of views.

5 comments please, I'm not asking for much. Just tell me how ur feeling about this story and if I should do part three

@NickiMmemphis

4 comments:

  1. That was okay, good chapter tbh, i want Nic to throw him off i dont like this Mari geeza & he better not do anything :(( Post Soon - @NickisLadyBugUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lordy! The hate I have for omari right now is like, crazy! What an asshole!! >_> I really love this story though it's the only one that I'll read that has no Nicki in it lol! Juelz sounds the absolute cutest!! It's so sad that he doesn't really know his dad that well but I think that cld be a good thing eventually, he seems....Volatile to say the least! Grrrr at the cliffy tho!!! I can't believe he'd do that in broad day light IN a parking lot!!! I'm so scared for her and you went and left it on a cliffhanger?! Gurr.
    Great post though!!! Pease post soon ^____^ Can't wait to see where this goes...as long as Juelz and Jamia are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the shout out babe :) I would've commented earlier but I was on my and didn't have my laptop :/ Anywayz, I love this post! The story is so unique. Mia is doing a great job doing it all by herself! It was so sad how Juelz doesn't even want to be around his own daddy. Omari needs to step up and be a damn father to his child and stop talking to Mia like that! He makes me furious!! I know he better not hurt either one of them because I would literally choke the shit out of him tuh! You and these damn cliffys gotta go ok lol. Please post soon cause I need to know what happens next. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete